Monday, December 1, 2008

Title? I don't need no stinkin' title.

My mom called me during lunch to give me the results of my MRI. The doctor said that I had a very slight bulge in the disc between L4 and L5, but that it was nothing to worry about right now. Therefore, we're moving on to my hip joints. I don't know when I'll be able to get in for the next MRI. I guess I'll try to schedule it when I'm out for winter break. 
Winter break is almost here!
I really don't have anything interesting to write. 
I was on Pandora earlier, and it was being really, really slow. Nothing would play, so I opened Garage Band and got ready to play along with Massive Attack's "Teardrop." Right as I played the first note, Pandora erupted with some LOUD Rage Against The Machine, and I had no clue what was going on. I think my expression would have been hilarious to see. 
I actually played the part of "Teardrop" that I know on an actual piano over break. My grandma's piano isn't tuned at all, but I had so much fun. It actually sounded really good, too, even though I made a whole lot of mistakes. 
I have an advising meeting this afternoon. Blahhhhhh.

No comments: