Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Buh

So... I still can't upload my images onto the school's server. I have no earthly idea of what I'm doing wrong, and the thing is due in about 20 minutes. I already submitted it via e-mail, though. I thought that, after five or six hours of tinkering around and getting error messages, I wasn't going to have a breakthrough before midnight. Oh well. I'll talk to my professor soon, so at least he can help me figure out what was going wrong. 
Tomorrow is going to be epic. GALL has planned a live version of Snake in the middle of campus tomorrow. We've been collecting apples for the past few days, and...well, it's gonna be amazing, okay? The GALL rules for Snake are as follows: get apples and don't touch yourself. Squee, I'm excited :D 
I've also got a whole load of work to do tomorrow. 
I showed my Chemistry professor my little "hidden talent" this morning. I accidentally used the back of a lab sheet to write simultaneously with both of my hands--normal and mirrored. He mentioned it to me before class and said that he had a hard time writing backwards. He was shocked when I said that I did it with both hands, so I demonstrated. We played on the whiteboard before class. 
Dinner was very good tonight. I'm still hungry, though. Yay almost-midnight! I'm gonna go shower, maybe get a snack, and then go to bed. Mm-hmm. G'night, all.

No comments: