Thursday, February 12, 2009

"These are about as sublingual as an MRI."

I've been taking a sublingual B12 supplement for the past three or four minutes. Er, yeah. These tablets, although very tasty like fruit punch, are as sublingual as the orthopedic doctor's MRI. Yup. Read about that one, if you haven't.
I'm supposed to be writing a paper on human evolution, but I'm not. Obviously. Yeah.
So, I also made another tape sculpture of my left hand and arm today. It's awesome. I don't know what I'll do with it yet. Either I'm going to keep it, talk everyone in GALL into doing even more (A whole human? OH YES.), or strategically place it on campus for shock and entertainment value by myself. The first would be boring, the second one would be awesome if we did a whole person or two (I'd volunteer to be the model, especially since I've already got one of my arms done.), and the third would be also awesome, even though I'd be angry if someone stole my arm. 
The other night, we painted light bulbs in GALL because Eco Club couldn't send them away to be recycled. It was great. Then we made a light bulb garden, which was even better. There were lots of flowers, all kinds of bushes and...plants, a few random bulbs, a strawberry, a pile of poop (inverted flood light bulb), a few frogs and turtles, a few parts of the human anatomy, and plenty of pride bulbs. We just stuck them into a planter and then chalked the top and sidewalk so that people would be urged to look into the planter. It was kind of hard to see the bulbs from the main part of the sidewalk unless you were looking for them. They looked so pretty. I mean, they were actually really pretty. I would casually walk over there and admire them, because I wanted to look and because I hoped that people might be curious and come over to look with me. Several people actually did follow my lead and admire the garden. I grinned each time I saw people standing by the planter when I passed by. 
Tonight Rob asked me if I'd like to meditate with him this summer. I told him that I'd love that. I haven't spoken to him very often lately because we're at different schools--same with all of my friends, really...sigh--but it was great to have plans for this summer. I want to see all of my friends this summer. I miss them.
I really, REALLY need to finish this paper. I've got less than 50 words to go, but that's the hardest part. I wrote the intro and conclusion in less than half an hour this morning, but now I can't add 50-or-so more words because the essay insists that it is complete.  (Oh, and, yes, I DID write the conclusion before writing the paper. I knew what I wanted and where I was going. It works pretty well for me. I didn't edit a single word for this particular essay.) 
G'night.

No comments: