Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Squeeehehehehe.

We're all done with the light bulbs, and they're out in one of the big planter boxes. What an impressive sight! 
I passed my Chemistry professor this morning while I was on my way to photograph the bulbs. He was heading to class, around a half an hour early, as usual. He looked at me and we said hi to one another. When I came into the lecture hall, he told me he thought I was going to skip class this morning (The planters are a little bit past the building where the class is held). I thought that was amusing, but I told him I was taking pictures of "the garden." I saw him admiring them while he walked down the sidewalk, so he knew what I was talking about. He said that they were really cool and that some of them looked like mushrooms. That made me laugh :P 
I might go pick some flowers later. I'd like to keep a bulb or two for myself, and maybe I'll get some other people to steal them too. I really don't want to pick them up again, and I'm sure no one else does either. 
I'm going to talk to my computer science professor today about the major. I feel really nervous, and I have no idea why. I need to go get the cards to fill out, too. I also have to go buy some stamps. That's completely unrelated to declaring my major, but I thought I might throw it out there. 
I can't wait for spring break. I can't wait for warmness. 

No comments: