Sunday, April 5, 2009

Another day

I'm feeling a lot better, but I'm still not myself. I'm getting there, though.
I had the best slushie today. It was something called "mutant berry," which sounds like something you shouldn't put into your mouth, but you really, really should. I think it was Hawaiian Punch "juice" and citrus-lemonade stuff mixed together, and it was amazing. I couldn't even mix my slushies as I normally do. It was that amazing.
I'm so busy...agh. Yet, I'm still doing this.
Tonight, I have to finish my chemistry reading, finish two chapters for my Human Animal class, write a survey thing for my computer science class AND administer it (Don't think the administering thing will happen tonight...), and work on the press release.
I've got an advising meeting with my first-year/Latin advisor tomorrow at 4 (Why doesn't he schedule it for maybe 20 minutes later? Then I could make it there on time for once!), and I need to hunt down the head of the mathematics department. I think that's going to be a particularly difficult task. I also need to hunt down four guys and four girls who are willing to answer some odd questions to help me complete my computer science homework. See, my friends are really getting difficult to contact. It's depressing. Robert just deleted his Facebook for the umpteenth time, and I've completely given up on contacting Drew again. I could get Gretchen, Heather, Amber, and...maybe my little sister. There's four females. Where are all my guy friends when I need them?
I could go to my professor and tell him that I'm having difficulties in finding four more people, but... I feel like a loser already. There's no need to broadcast it. SOB. :( :( :(











:P
Seriously, though...

No comments: