Monday, November 10, 2008

Blah

Meh, so I'm back at school. I spent my weekend slogging through mud, mucking out stalls, taking care of my cripple sister, and eating actual food. 
I couldn't ride at all because it was so wet, but I got to play with the dogs a lot. Abby loves running and playing in the puddles, so she was really nasty by the end of each day. She jumped in my lap while I was in the lounge, and my shirt was covered in puppy pawprints. I played with Stella a lot too, brushing her, scratching her withers, and leaning on her. 
I went to some comedy show last night. It was a thing to benefit breast cancer survivors, so I thought it might be a nice event. I was bored anyway. It was really good too, so you suck if you missed it. 
After the show, I went back to my room and worked on my Chemistry quiz. It actually wasn't as hard as I thought it would be, especially since the majority of the quiz was a set of questions about a hypothetical lab that was almost identical to my group's last lab project. The question really just subbed in potassium hydroxide for...oh, crap, whatever we used. Hahaha. I forgot what we used. It was copper sulfate and... Nevermind. I'm still not finished, but it's not due until tomorrow night. 
I'm hungry. Do I always write that at the end of these posts? I think I do. It might help if I weren't always so hungry. 
I'll end it on a different note.
Note to self: Non-horsey roommates probably dislike muddy paddock boots and "horsey" jacket.
Note to roommates: Er...sorry?

No comments: