Thursday, November 6, 2008

Very Nice, Very Nice, Very Nice...

Today was actually a pretty good day. 
Latin made me really happy for some odd reason. I dunno, I just really enjoyed myself in there today. I love me some Latin :D 
Riding was okay, not great. I really want to work some of those horses, get them on the bit, and get them listening to me rather than responding to external stimuli ("Okay, guys, pick up a canter!" FSHHHOOOOM!) Oh well. 
Chemistry was...ohhhhhh man. Our project was due today, and it was down to the wire getting it finished. I was actually doing little bits of it during the lecture, which I hate to admit. Then, Mike made everything due NEXT Thursday. I was really happy. Then, we went into lab. He asked us how many of us had read the lab. I'd skimmed it, and I actually did the lab in high school chem. We started talking about "that last House episode," you know, the one where House and Cuddy... Oh, I won't spoil it for you. And then he told us to go. I sat there at the lab bench for a good three minutes trying to figure out if it was all a joke, but then I decided to haul out before he changed his mind. 
So, now I'm here at my computer, listening to NIN and typing blog entries, all while NOT doing Latin. Go me. 
I wish I had something good to eat.

No comments: