Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Title

Loopy Logophiles Love Lobsters.
Hehehehehehe. That makes me happy. My other title sucked.
Today has been pleasant. I went to my health class, as usual. It was a waste of my 50 minutes, as usual. I went to lunch and thoroughly enjoyed some fried tofu on my salad. I also went to my computer science class, which was the most amusing 50 minutes of my day, as usual. I love that class. Professor Davies is the best.
I wrote a letter to Mrs. Crowther, the woman who taught me the Dewey Decimal system and made me a compulsive chair-straightener. That got me thinking of what I had planned to do as my own senior prank. I hated the senior prank that my class pulled. Hanging a caged rooster from the ceiling and tying a goat outside isn't a funny prank. Animals aren't toys. Ah, but I digress. I planned to write/print several hundred slips of paper that simply said "Class of 2008" on them. I never found the time to do it, but come on. People would be finding the slips of paper for years! It would be awesome!
So. I did something like that today. I cut index cards into thirds and wrote messages on them. Then, I casually went into the library and stealthily slipped the papers into random books. It was simple, easy, and hopefully will make someone smile in the future :) That was my fun activity for today.
I need to do some Latin.
But not right now. I need to do dishes, and I want to continue typing.
And I'm listening to The Who. I'm right in the middle of "Won't Get Fooled Again." I can't stop now!
I want to blow some more bubbles. I always liked blowing bubbles when I was a kid, and I still have some leftover bubble solution from last night. 
Nope. Song's almost over. Dishes need to be washed. Studying must be done. Life calls.

No comments: