Thursday, November 20, 2008

"Tell your mama you won't be coming home tonight..."

I'm listening to The Fashion now. Seriously, it took me four or five years to find the song that I'm listening to online, and I can only find it in one specific location. I was so happy when I finally found it, though. It took me back to those beautiful days in the electronic classroom, as they used to play it while we waited for the broadcast.
Enough words. I should type something interesting, if at all possible.
I was just looking for something in my bookmarks list, and one of the bookmarks was listed as "Veggie Joint Stuff." I knew when I typed that I wouldn't know what I was talking about later on. I did a search a few days ago for vegetarian glucosamine, and I bookmarked the site that had the best deal. I don't really want to take the stuff if I don't have to, so I guess I'll wait until I see the doctor on Wednesday.
Today was busy, busy, busy.
I woke up and translated Latin over a bowl of oatmeal, as usual. I went to class, where I realized that I translated a whole lot but didn't do my sentences. I was frustrated after that, but I got happy again when I went to lunch and then went off to riding. Riding went well, and then I had to study for my Chemistry exam. I didn't have very long to study because I had to go to a GALL thing, and then I went back to study again. I made some dinner because Seaco was packed for the Thanksgiving feast and then studied in Jepson until class started. The test was kind of hard, mostly because I didn't fully understand hybridization. There were three or four questions on that, so hopefully my "educated guesses" were correct. Professor Pearson bargained with us a bit, so I got out of lab tonight and Tuesday's class is optional. Attending earns extra credit, though, so I'm definitely going to go. An hour and fifteen minutes of lecture is certainly tolerable, especially when I could get some much-needed points on an assignment.
'Twas, all in all, another exciting day. 
I regret that year, those months. I just needed a change of pace, that's all.

No comments: