Sunday, November 16, 2008

"She's guilty by design, she's nothing more than fiction..."

"She dreams in digital, 'cause it's better than nothing..."
Yeah, I'm listening to Orgy :) That song has been in my head all day long. Hehehehehehe. 
I'm in a whole lot of pain right now. I forced myself to do my old physical therapy exercises that I quit doing a long time ago. I'm surprised that I actually brought my therabands with me to school. 
Larry took us to jump at the local showgrounds today, and I had a terrible time because of my hip. I took some ibuprofen, but that really didn't help. I just don't know what to do anymore. My mom said that she would schedule me another appointment with the orthopedic doctor. I hope he doesn't make me wear a brace. Anything but a brace. 
Unless that's the only way I'll be able to ride again. 
I'm starting to think that my time in the saddle is coming to an end. I just can't keep going like this. 
IT DID IT AGAIN. 
Seriously, there are tears in my eyes now. It was like a spasm just below my right shoulder blade, and it's been happening pretty regularly since I started back to school tonight. I know my spine is all twisted and slipped and stuff, but usually it's my hip. My back normally doesn't do this kind of stuff. And usually it's only one particular rib on my left side that comes out of place, and this doesn't feel like that. 
IT DID IT AGAIN.
I realized just how cruel life is when I watched my best friend die. I got the message the first time around. This is overkill. 

No comments: