Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I cannot find my pants.

Yes, you read that correctly. I was wearing a pair of...running pants, yeah...over my breeches earlier today. I took them off so that I could ride, and now I have no clue where they are. I was so cold while I was walking around tonight. 
I finally had the gall to go to a GALL meeting tonight (Yeah, the pun is lame the second time around. Get over it.), and it made me immensely happy. We ended up going down to the Nest, a small cafe on campus, and blowing bubbles. I love blowing bubbles. I think the people at the Nest wanted us to leave; 'twas something about the soap bubbles being "unsanitary." Instead, we stood in the entrance hall and blew bubbles toward all of the people who were coming and going. 
Observing the various reactions to the bubbles was amusing and interesting to me. Some people were completely apathetic. Some people were just as amused as we were. Some people seemed frustrated by our assault. 
I think I'll be going back next week :) 
I cannot believe that I lost my pants. I want my pants. Where are my pants? 

No comments: