Monday, November 17, 2008

Productivity

I feel so good right now. I actually accomplished a few things today, which was really nice.
I printed out lots of pictures and used tacky putty to stick them on my wall in a sort of miniature collage. There are only 11 pictures right now, but I hope that I'll be able to find out where I saved all of my older pictures this weekend. 
It's going to be a real pain to take down when the year is over, but I'll love it until then.
I also worked on entering some data into my database today. I'm almost finished with it, and I have plenty of time to work on it. I also had a good day in my computer science class. As usual, Professor Davies was hilarious. I answered my question correctly, too, which was a major bonus. 
And I wiped off my new paddock boots. I wore them twice and they were already caked in mud. I love having pleather boots. I don't have to use soap, just a wet rag. 
And I've actually worked on my Latin translation before 10 or 11 PM, which is a miracle. Of course, I'm not working on it now, but at least I've started :) 
This blogging thing is so distracting. 
Dinner at Seaco was actually really good today. They had some kind of barley pilaf, which was just what I was craving for my cold body and hungry tummy. 
I feel like I ought to do some plotting. At my first GALL meeting, they were already asking me if I had any ideas. I kind of want to see what GALL is allowed to do and capable of doing before I throw out a bunch of random crap, but I also think it would be fun to get together some ideas of my own. Hmm. Maybe I'll get some cereal, quit the Latin for a while, and brainstorm. 
Yeah. I want cereal.

No comments: