Wednesday, November 19, 2008

"We're like crystal, we break easy..."

Hehehehe, now I'm listening to New Order :) "Crystal" is one of my favorite songs ever. 
Yeah. I had something specific to write about, but I forgot it. Oh well.
I went to health class this morning, I went to lunch, and I'm going to computer science in about two hours. I need to study some Chemistry. I also need to work on my health project. 
I woke up and thought it was Friday. I've spent most of the day feeling like I'll be going home this afternoon. 
Crap. I've got to remember that I have to go to the thing this afternoon. And tomorrow afternoon. And that I need to get an e-mail out that I can't do it on Friday afternoon. Yay for screwing with people :) 
I'm gonna write that on my hand so I don't forget. 
I really ought to work on Chemistry now, because I'm not going to do it later. I just know it.

No comments: