Saturday, November 8, 2008

Hooray for Weekends

I'm at home once again. My sister's ankle is still broken (It'll be a week tomorrow.), so I went to the barn alone today.
I took a few pictures. It was really wet and muddy out, so my poor, cracked, pleather paddock boots filled up with water and let my feet get all wet. I couldn't ride because of how wet it was, but I played with Stella and Abby. Abby got me all covered in mud because she ran around in the puddles and then jumped up on me several times. I also inflated a latex surgical glove in the lounge and used it as a dog toy. Abby loved it. 
I'm at home now. I spent a long time practicing my timing while playing part of "Teardrop" by Massive Attack. I honestly don't know how to play the piano, so I watched a tutorial to try and learn how to play the House theme. I think I'm doing well for someone who has no experience playing a piano, and I'm learning a lot. I don't have a piano, so I've been using Garage Band on my Mac. I've been listening to "Teardrop" on YouTube and using it to help me get it right. I wish I could use a real piano. I can't switch octaves that quickly while playing on my keyboard, and I have to do that for the beginning of the song. I haven't progressed much past the very beginning. I have to get that down first. 
I know, I know. I should get piano lessons. I sound retarded :) 
I also decided that college dorms should allow residents to keep rats as pets. I miss my old rat. I don't think most people would tolerate a rat living with them, though. Most people suck. 

No comments: