Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Mindless Chatter

Okay, so I'm starting a new blog to complement my horses-only "Hold The (Stella)Phone..." blog. Hooray. 
Uhm, so...my day, my day...
I went to Latin. Professor Hougtalin took the clock off the wall, so I couldn't count down the minutes until class was over. And to think I want to be a Classics major...
I went to riding. That was fun. I elaborated in the other blog, though, and I don't quite feel like detailing my ride again.
I went to Chemistry. That sucked, as usual. I'll never be Pre-Med because of Bio, so why am I in the class for majors? I have no clue. The quiz that was originally tonight turned into a gigantic take-home thing. Honestly, I think I would have preferred it in class. Oh well. 
I almost went to a GALL meeting. Damn social anxiety. Maybe next week I'll have the gall to go. Hah, pun :) 

No comments: