Monday, November 24, 2008

Raving and writing and databases and squirrel goes SPLAT.

I'm really hungry, but I'm going to type this thing before I go to lunch. 
On Friday, two squirrels were fighting on a branch over the sidewalk. I was watching them wrestle, and then one of them slipped off, pulling the other squirrel with him. Both squirrels fell, plonked down on the sidewalk, and scrambled away. I thought they were hurt. The noise that I heard when they fell suggested splattered squirrels on the sidewalk. They seemed okay, though, and it was hilarious. They fell right at my feet. 
I'm really excited about break. 
I'm really sad that there's no GALL this week, though. I dunno, it just makes me sad. I'll go raise a ruckus in my hometown to make up for it. 
I know I just said this, but I'm REALLY excited about break. I want to go home and eat.
Chemistry class is optional on Tuesday, but I'm totally going to go. Come on, Mike's offering bonus points if we go. Bonus points in Chemistry! I'd do just about anything for bonus points in Chemistry.
I had to wake up really early this morning. I had to finish my health project.
Instead of working diligently on my project, I went down to Mason's highlighter dance thing. I did not know that highlighter fluid looked so cool under blacklights. I snitched a marker off the table and, as I tend to do, wrote all over my arms. Both arms. It looked amazing. And I had a glowstick. And I'm obviously colorblind. I thought it was green when I was under the blacklights, but when I went back to my room for my own private rave (Think New Order's "Blue Monday," a single glowstick, and me dancing like mad in my darkened dorm room.), I realized that it was blue. 
I actually did work hard on my project last night, but I also had to finish entering data into my database and convince the database that the foreign keys I was trying to put on the thing were good foreign keys before midnight. And I did. 
To reward myself, I'm gonna go to lunch. NOM NOM NOM.

No comments: