Wednesday, November 5, 2008

More Mindless Chatter

The Health test today sucked. I seriously didn't study as much as I should have. I planned to study this morning, but then I remembered that I had to register for classes.
I got all of my registration done this morning. Surprisingly, I got almost every class I wanted. The "Writing About Medicine" class was full, but I have enough credits in line that I really ought to wait until next semester anyways. The Classics 110 classes were both full AND had at least five of what I assumed to be force-adds already, so I let them go. 
I got my first choice of freshman seminar classes, The Human Animal. I guess it's about as close to a Bio class as I'll ever get here, so I'm psyched. I'm also in Latin 202, Computer Science 110 (with Professor Davies, one of the greatest teachers I've ever had in my life), the intermediate riding class, and Chemistry 112. I really want to get my Chem lab day switched to Tuesday instead of Friday. I e-mailed Professor Pearson about it earlier today, so hopefully he'll give me the POI so I can go into the other section. 
We didn't have computer science today. It was kind of nice. I went to see Professor Davies in office hours, though. He was about to leave by the time I actually got in to see him (He's really popular, haha.), so I just asked him a quick question about foreign keys and then left. 
I don't know what tonight will bring. I have to work on Chem and Latin for tomorrow, that's for sure. I kind of want to go to the library and read anatomy books again. That's one of my favorite pastimes. 
I can't wait for dinner. I'm hungry. I only have crackers, granola bars, two pieces of fruit, soymilk, and cereal here in the room. Well, I have rice and pasta and crap, but I don't feel like cooking anything. I have to save the cereal and soymilk for breakfast and I've already had an orange today. The fruit has to last until Friday. I guess it'll be an apple on Thursday and a banana on Friday, unless Seaco has some decent fruit for me to steal. Psh. It'd be nice if they had some decent food for me to eat at all. 
I'm going to eat some crackers. Hopefully that'll hold me off until dinner. Well, wait...dinner's in about a half an hour. 
My metabolism is REALLY fast.

No comments: