Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hey people.

I'm eating an apple. 
I also found my pants. I'm wearing them now. They were in Moire's car. That's where I assumed I'd left them. 
My Chemistry lab sucked tonight. It was a worksheet about the arrangement of electrons. We were also supposed to build the things with these toys, but I thought the toys were lame and chose not to. No, seriously, even the lab aide thought that the toys sucked. I turned in my other lab tonight, though, so I'm very happy to have that load lifted from my shoulders.
My Latin exam went well today. Of course I couldn't translate everything, but I still think I did really well. 
Riding was okay. My calves hurt from posting without stirrups. I normally don't post without stirrups because of my hip problems, but it was either one or none. One hurts even more than none, so I chose the latter. 
Now I'm gonna eat some Cinnamon Toast Crunch, one of the best cereals in the world. 
MMMMMM. Sugary, cinnamon-y goodness...

No comments: